Captain Law Boy

Guest Hal

name drop? no quite...just trying to make a point that the best around are able to win such cases and perhaps your dad couldn't.

Contract law....far cry from criminal law. Her expereince at the prosecutors office was spent working directly on the other side dude. She knows how the system works from both sides. How about your dad?

Money wise you make me laugh. You don't know me or my family. The kind of car I drive is by choice and let's just say we've had our share of MBZ and expensive cars years ago. It's not about what you drive dude. I much prefer to look at what I choose not to spend my money on and a car isn't it. But I will invite you to the multiple office and rental properties we own or our vacation property that we own.

She very likely could have had him as a teacher....and I'm sure many other of his students have gone on to be better attorneys too.

She's the one winning cases defending such things...I'd say she's the one who knows how to win.

You did name drop Captain fails a lot.

Contract law was an aside, moron. His main practice is defense. He started out as a public defender, you know they work with the system too right? I guess you don't.

Ok, we owned properties too, sold them. Congrats? Cars are but one piece of the puzzle. Care to come by the house and check out the thousands of dollars in antiques? Care to see video and pictures of my sister's $40-$50k wedding (paid in full)? Care to look at the vacations we take? Owning vacation property is dumb, we'd much rather stay in the finest hotels and be waited on. Care to look at my new Movado watch I got for my birthday?

He's the one that may have taught her how to use the law. He's the one that owns ~700 cemetery plots from a single settlement. He's the one that successfully defended more reckless op cases than your wife's six. Congrats, she won 6, wooo!

You don't even know what you're arguing. I never argued that charges couldn't be defeated. You're trying to say that he doesn't know how to win because I pointed out that you were wrong? What a sad, sad life you must live.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contract law was an aside, moron. His main practice is defense. He started out as a public defender, you know they work with the system too right? I guess you don't.

Ok, we owned properties too, sold them. Congrats? Cars are but one piece of the puzzle. Care to come by the house and check out the thousands of dollars in antiques? Care to see video and pictures of my sister's $40-$50k wedding (paid in full)? Care to look at the vacations we take? Owning vacation property is dumb, we'd much rather stay in the finest hotels and be waited on. Care to look at my new Movado watch I got for my birthday?

He's the one that may have taught her how to use the law. He's the one that owns ~700 cemetery plots from a single settlement. He's the one that successfully defended more reckless op cases than your wife's six. Congrats, she won 6, wooo!

You don't even know what you're arguing. I never argued that charges couldn't be defeated. You're trying to say that he doesn't know how to win because I pointed out that you were wrong? What a sad, sad life you must live.

Congrats, your parents have a lot of money. But it is obvious they failed at parenting. Your daddy should have pulled out and shot his load on your mom's titts.

Exactly...get a GOOD lawyer who knows how to work the system and beat the charges or negotiate it down to something in your favor. ie....find someone with great relationships at the prosecutors office, perhaps even worked there and has years of actual criminal experience not just time behind a desk practicing tax or contract law.

If your attorney tells you to just pray and hope for the best because the stuff he's pulling from a code book is believed to be the almighty end, then run from them because they must not know how to handle his/her self in a court of law to win the case.

Exactly, get what I suggested, thanks for echoing the sentiment. You're a stupid bastard. Defense law dipshit, I already covered this. Just because he can multitask and your wife can't, doesn't mean shit.

I must have missed where an attorney told him to do that. Are really so ungodly dumb that you think I am just reciting things like you? I'm glad you have a wife that can make a living because, I can't see you being intelligent enough to flip my burgers.

Congrats, your parents have a lot of money. But it is obvious they failed at parenting. Your daddy should have pulled out and shot his load on your mom's titts.

I thought you have killed yourself by now, sadly I was wrong.

Parenting, interesting view you must take on it. So, where are the failures?

Read your posts. You will see the clear answer lying in your lack of social abilities.

My lack of social abilities? Why is it I have friends on here? I must have missed where you actually know anything about me, other than my odd ability to come up with strange ways to kill yourself.

trust me I can....Unfortunatly the owner of SRD banned me and called me a racist....But all is well now, I'm back to stirring shit.

I'll continue to annoy people until I leave work. People on here don't get it. I only get more amused the more you try to insult or argue with me. The more people whine about me being annoying or mean, the bigger my smile gets.

if you have that much free time at work your probably not doing your job

The sad thing is, I am doing my job. If you heard what it is that I do, you would realize that this is sadly true.

No one cares what your parents have.