we still don't care....

what do you do on your own without somebody else to hold your hand

What do I do on my own?

School

Work

Life

Bills

etc...

What do you do on your own? Smoke a little pot and think you're sweet because you can do alignments all day at discounted rates?

ZOMG my parents are upper middle class... that makes me cooler

Again, you don't get it.

ZOMG I cam in the oil industry and think I'm God's gift to everyone. I think I know everything there is to know about finances.

Fag.

Again, you don't get it.

ZOMG I cam in the oil industry and think I'm God's gift to everyone. I think I know everything there is to know about finances.

Fag.

ROFL, you have a lot to learn.

I read the other thread, why bring your parent's finances into it? Why even go "ZOMG MY DAD"?

And just an FYI, I don't know everything about finance, but I sure as hell know more than you. I also don't think I am God's gift to anyone.

But if you really want to try to drop your parent's finances to prove something, I can do that too.

finished school

family

work

life

bills

no drugs sadly I don't have time for them anymore :(

and fuck alignments I usually only do one when somebody on here needs hooked up

I'm bored and I keep seeing all these posts about your mom and dad so I decided to get in your shit a little bit

ROFL, you have a lot to learn.

I read the other thread, why bring your parent's finances into it? Why even go "ZOMG MY DAD"?

And just an FYI, I don't know everything about finance, but I sure as hell know more than you. I also don't think I am God's gift to anyone.

But if you really want to try to drop your parent's finances to prove something, I can do that too.

For effect, obviously. He wants to argue information he received second hand but then ask me how many cases I won. I then pointed out where my second hand info is coming from.

I don't care about finances and never claimed to know more than you. Congrats on your useless insult.

For effect, obviously. He wants to argue information he received second hand but then ask me how many cases I won. I then pointed out where my second hand info is coming from.

I don't care about finances and never claimed to know more than you. Congrats on your useless insult.

So why bring their finances into it? No need. None at all. The only time money is used to keep score is when you play the stock market.

So if you don't care about finance, why attack my knowledge. Nice strawman.

finished school

family

work

life

bills

no drugs sadly I don't have time for them anymore :(

and fuck alignments I usually only do one when somebody on here needs hooked up

I'm bored and I keep seeing all these posts about your mom and dad so I decided to get in your shit a little bit

Alignments are sweet when you get paid by the hour, not the way NTB does it.

At least somebody wants to mess with me.

So why bring their finances into it? No need. None at all. The only time money is used to keep score is when you play the stock market.

So if you don't care about finance, why attack my knowledge. Nice strawman.

Are you slow and didn't catch on to my jab at you? I guess so.

I already said why finances were brought in. One way to illustrate the success of an attorney is by their finances. Generally only good ones charge the highest.

Half the threads I see with you in them, you are insulting someone's knowledge of fiances. I guess you forgot about half of your posts.

backpedaling in only two pages

Is reading hard for you? I haven't backpedaled once. I stay the course. I said I don't know finances the way he does, that was never an argument. Was that really hard?

I'll take 18 bucks a pop for liners

firestone paid 1.2 flat time for the same thing it works out about the same

18 was what I made per flat hour, Firestone must not have paid very well.

Are you slow and didn't catch on to my jab at you? I guess so.

I already said why finances were brought in. One way to illustrate the success of an attorney is by their finances. Generally only good ones charge the highest.

Half the threads I see with you in them, you are insulting someone's knowledge of fiances. I guess you forgot about half of your posts.

Actually I think a better way would be their record, but call that stupid. I have a friend who is a associate attorney for a large firm downtown. He makes around $100/hr and bills around $225. I wouldn't exactly measure his success by that yet, as he has only been in practice for 2 years.

I do insult people's knowledge of finance, because they don't illustrate any. It's one thing to know everything written in the newspapers, it is another to actually know what is going on.