WTB Revolver

87GT

Smith & Wesson 357 magnum snubnose or normal barrel length is ideal, but I am open to other guns. I just only want a revolver that shoots .357

What are your purposes for the gun? If you plan on using it for target practice regularly, I wouldn't go with a snub nose .357; you'll regret it. If it's for CCW, then that's ok as well.

At the top of my list for revolvers are a shitload of S&Ws.

Sorry though, don't have any to sell ya.

What are your purposes for the gun? If you plan on using it for target practice regularly, I wouldn't go with a snub nose .357; you'll regret it. If it's for CCW, then that's ok as well.

Agreed, if you are not going to use it for carry, DO NOT get a snubnose. It's a big enough pain in the ass to shoot +P .38 out of a snubnose, .357 is just insane.

I am buying it for my wife. She prefers to shoot snub nose over anything else. She shoots better then I do with it too. I shoot much better with a longer barrel. This gun will only be for at the shooting range.

A good high tree and a short piece of rope works just as good as a gun. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

http://www.m3nt0r.de/blog/wp-content/photos/KillYourself.jpg

She'll hate a snub nose .357

Yeah but she loves shooting .38 special through a snub nose. I just want one that shoots both. Having a Dan Wesson with removable barrels is probably what I should get.

Yeah but she loves shooting .38 special through a snub nose. I just want one that shoots both. Having a Dan Wesson with removable barrels is probably what I should get.

You don't have to change barrels, .357 and .38 are the same caliber... the gun industry LIES