Verizon Holiday Specials

OneToEnvy

To keep it short the new Blackberry Storm will be out soon. I cant take

pre-orders but I can promise that if you are thinking of switching to verizon to get this phone, going through me will be the least exspensive way to do it. I have price flexibility. I dont know what retail is on one of these yet but I promise when I find out I will post it on the boards.

As far as everything else goes. With christmas around the corner im offering a great deal.

If you are a New activation all phones will be heavily discounted much more than any Verizon store is going to offer. If you dout me then price check me shop around I dont care.

Any 2 year upgrade on a Primary line will recive the same type of benifits and as always FREE accesories with any phone purchase

including:

Music Kits

BT headsets

Memory cards

Car chargers

Cases

Im not normally a grammar nazi but...

exspensive

dout

recive

benifits

accesories

To keep it short the new Blackberry Storm will be out soon. I cant take

pre-orders but I can promise that if you are thinking of switching to verizon to get this phone, going through me will be the least exspensive way to do it. I have price flexibility. I dont know what retail is on one of these yet but I promise when I find out I will post it on the boards.

As far as everything else goes. With christmas around the corner im offering a great deal.

If you are a New activation all phones will be heavily discounted much more than any Verizon store is going to offer. If you dout me then price check me shop around I dont care.

Any 2 year upgrade on a Primary line will recive the same type of benifits and as always FREE accesories with any phone purchase

including:

Music Kits

BT headsets

Memory cards

Car chargers

Cases