Buddy's Saleen #185

TimTaylor751647545500

All S197's are 3V motors ;) (To include all Saleen S281 cars thus the 281 meaning 281ci)

They stopped producing the S351 :( That was a monster of a car for the $$$.

I'm aware they are now all 3-valve engines, but the non-sc'd version is called the s281-3V (emblem on the fender)

http://www.saleen.com/s281_3v.htm

Call me a caveman but I like simply turning a knob and having heat/cold come out, don't need 50lbs of electronics controlling the temperature inside my car. My Subaru has all that complicated shit and after 3 years I think I'm finally understanding all the buttons.

That's kinda my point Brian, isn't your SVX a 92? :)

Call me a caveman but I like simply turning a knob and having heat/cold come out, don't need 50lbs of electronics controlling the temperature inside my car. My Subaru has all that complicated shit and after 3 years I think I'm finally understanding all the buttons.

Yes, the struggle I feel when I dial in 68 degrees and the car maintains that year around. I can see how that could be daunting to you...

Ding ding ding.

A bunch of junk that isn't needed.