Martini Park

Farkas

Tell me where to sign up...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/bixsman/lindsay-lohan-bikini-birthday-ca-1.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/bixsman/lindsay-lohan-bikini-birthday-candi.jpg

You were saying???

Louie and Spice are both a joke compared to Martini Park. I almost wouldn't even call Martini a bar.. more like a lounge full of bangin' bitches.

I don't know what you consider lame, but I think Louie and Spice are hardly anything to compare.

Dude, if you are looking to drop a wad of cash at a high quality bar/lounge, NONE of those places are fit. go to mitchells, go to Hydepark (more importantly, Eleven)

Those are the places where the true players play... everyone that goes to the Arena District wants to act like they "have it".... but the ones that "have it" go to Eleven and Mitchells etc... not wannabe bars.

I go to the arena district because i'm still young and i don't want to go to college bars (it's a middle ground for young people who like to party).. the same reason why i used to go to west 6th in cleveland instead of "luxe" in akron.. fake ass shit. I've been to Eleven and mitchells before.. .but not on my dime, i cannot afford to go to places like that and i can admit it. Then again, i'm not looking to go talk about politics and try to be swanky like all the other middle aged men who are tryign to feel younger by setting the prowl at these places.

I will go to martini in the next two weeks, come back here, and prove my point so no one can say "but you haven't been there".

No hate, and liek i said, i dont like or dislike martini from ACTUAL experience, My GF said it sucked, don't shoot me...

No, I'm not into ugly coked out whores. Bitch is beat as fuck.

Oh kenny, your so righteous man, let me guess, you are in the "undefined category" of people due to your vast array of diverse life experience...

you'd never be caught fucking a self absorbed hot-as-fuck cokehead slut... because, you are REAL!!!

to the audience:

at some point they all conform... just wait.

Oh kenny, your so righteous man, let me guess, you are in the "undefined category" of people due to your vast array of diverse life experience...

you'd never be caught fucking a self absorbed hot-as-fuck cokehead slut... because, you are REAL!!!

to the audience:

at some point they all conform... just wait.

how much blow did you do when you rolled out of bed? :lol:

the bitch isn't hot. she's like 90lbs and covered in freckles. she may have been hot in 2002, but that was 6 years ago... cocaine is a hell of a drug