The I just found out i'm having a kid sale...

Mattsn2o281

So i just found out that my gf is 2 months along, so time to get rid of some stuff.

Icon Neo Daytona riding jacket, black and white, good shape, has been down once in grass. no rips, tears or anything like that, but it needs cleaned. i got all the grass stains out but still a lil dirty. paid $500 2 years ago, $250.

oh yea, size 54.

KBC Urban Assault helmet, has a small grass stain on 1 side, other wise, its mint. $150. Comes with dark tinted, mirror, and clear shields. size xl

Icon TI full gaunlet glove. great cold weather glove. $50 size 2xl, and unless you have big hands, you'll hate the fit lol. they are a size to big for me and bunch up on the throttle hand. i never had a chance to exchange them.

Diadora race boot, Great shape, toe sliders are a bit scuffed up, but other then that mint. paid $350, $175. size 48 euro, so 12-13 us. i'm a size 13.

Remington 870 express 20 gauge. great shape, had about a year, probably 40 rounds or so through it. $225

Auto gauge silver face 5" tach with shift light, new, $75

Theres more that i'll add in a few, and i'll have pics up soon

Thanks man.

Also up for sale possibly will be my ak. i really don't want to let it go as i just figured out its an sar-2 ak-74, but i'll list it at $600. Romanian, 5.45x39, forward pistol grip, and just cleaned. it does need a new stock, but i have one on the way, along with new handguards and new mags. Does have a high cap mag now.

Also, Brand new set of dynomax longtube headers for a 4.6 stang. 1 5/8, has all the gaskets and bolts for install, along with 02 extensions. $250

Set of subframes for 79-04 stangs. granateli. $90

lincoln electric 110 mig welder, nothin special, but great for small shit like exhaust. i did a cage in a mini stock with it and had no problems on 1 5/8" dom pipe. comes with auto darkening helmet. $400

1993 5.0 out of a stang. Got it off Hoblick a few months back, 80k miles. great shape, complete intake to pan. $400

Set of comp cams 1.52 magnum rockers for Lt1. used, $100

Poly trans mount for 93+ camaro. $30

Working on pictures now, still looking through stuff so more to come. i have a bunch of 79-04 mustang stuff stock and performance wise, if you need something just ask.