Stealth needs longer studs installed ( all 20 ) who can do this relatively cheaply?

spankis

Once some limited body work was done this summer, I finally installed my coilovers. Since then, I've been working the bugs out as far as tire clearance and alignment goes. Turns out I have to run 10mm spacers for the fronts to clear, and I'm going to run at least a 5mm spacer on the rear for the sake of symmetry.

That said, I need the extended wheel studs I bought installed on all 4 wheels. And since it's just getting colder and I'm still at OSU, I may also want a pair of adjustable rear control arms installed depending on price.

Once all my parts get here, who can do this for me maybe next week early?

pm gearhead or 614streets both of which will get it done for cheap quick, an done rigth the first time

Will do, i'm waiting on stupid open-ended "tuner style" lugnuts to ship. I ordered them from evasivemotorsports.com. So far they're living up to their name quite well.

Thanks to all the replies and PM's. I think I've responded to everybody.

Derek also thanks for the offer. I called the site i bought them from today and they're claiming they shipped them this morning, so I'm kinda stuck waiting at this point.