Coil overs?

Stimmel1647545512

those wont compare to a real set of coil-overs in terms of adjustability.

but for what you will use them for, they will be more than enough.

that being said should i use the strange and that set up you suggested or find some real coil overs which i have yet to see or think they are overkill

I just want somehting that rides good and handles decent

I did some reasing on coilovers for your car, and it seems like eibach has a nice multi-pro kit for the 5.0 mustang which ranges from 1200-1400 bucks, I read the artice from 5.0 magazine and gives a good look out why these are better then "cheapo's" everything is 304 stainless so your pearches will not lock up on you, typical with the junkcoilovers. All in all the they say the car on " street" setting rides a tad bit stiffer then the stock oem units and is easy for daily driving, They also shed 75 lbs from oem units, and make tons of diff spring rates for you to use for another driving.

that being said should i use the strange and that set up you suggested or find some real coil overs which i have yet to see or think they are overkill

I just want somehting that rides good and handles decent

those with some lakewoods i think would be enough. what are you going to be mainly using the car for?

those with some lakewoods i think would be enough. what are you going to be mainly using the car for?

summer fun car not on the streets in the winter mainly street but when its got enough power ill take it to the strip

I think im gonna order that kit you linked and some strange 10 ways

maybe some tubular a arms maybe whole tube k member

summer fun car not on the streets in the winter mainly street but when its got enough power ill take it to the strip

I think im gonna order that kit you linked and some strange 10 ways

maybe some tubular a arms maybe whole tube k member

do it to it!

lemme know how they perform!