Health update

silverhatch

For those of you who know me and wished me well before my surgery, I'm doing ok. I had my brain surgery on Sept. 10th. It went well but right now I'm having spinal fluid leakage and it looks like a softball on the back of my head. I will be taking it easy and waiting for it to hopefully heal. I don't want another surgery to correct it, but it may come down to that. Anyways, THANKS EVERYONE for all the well wishes.

For those of you who know me and wished me well before my surgery, I'm doing ok. I had my brain surgery on Sept. 10th. It went well but right now I'm having spinal fluid leakage and it looks like a softball on the back of my head. I will be taking it easy and waiting for it to hopefully heal. I don't want another surgery to correct it, but it may come down to that. Anyways, THANKS EVERYONE for all the well wishes.

i dont know you but wish you well hate to be too personal... was this due to the accident from the sti...?

i dont know you but wish you well hate to be too personal... was this due to the accident from the sti...?

Not in any way due to wrecking the Sti. I was diagnosed with this a few months before the accident. This has just been a BAD year for me. Thanks for the good wishes.

Thanks for healing me in Mafia Wars Amanda, glad things are going well. Top Mafia stick together, even if they don't own an STI anymore. :)

Yeah I need a good distraction from sitting around so Mafia Wars it is. I still drool over Sti's when I see them if that counts. ;)

Good luck with your recovery amanda,You and cort better build something this year.......just not a subie lol.

He still has the CRX that he is doing bodywork on but we also just bought a 99 SI. I'm not sure which one may end up with a transplant yet but one of them will probably. His setup was basically fine just needs a new home. The cash is kinda tight right now but should be better if I ever get back to work.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes.