Brock is the future...

Rustlestiltskin

ended pretty much how i thought. was imppressed on brocks presence to keep couture off his back, still think he needs to improve after he has somone stunned, 15 rabbit punches aren't as good as 3-4 bombs with an opponent stunned on the ground.

as soon as brock learns how to throw proper punches I can pretty much guarantee there will be the 1st fatality in the UFC. dudes hands look like lunch boxes and feel like someone is hitting you with a baseball bat with cinderblocks on the end. shit is unreal (brock lesner fan here)

Well at least until this man somehow gets signed with UFC

http://www.fighters.com/fighter/Fedor_Emelianenko.html

He wants too much money, why you think he's fighting for Donald Trumps organization. Fedor is fucking amazing, I think hes the best fighter in the world followed closely by Anderson Silva

Fedor is a master.

Les vs Cot

After watching the replay (not some grainy one on youtube ;) ) it honestly looks like Lesnar did not catch him in the temple. Two of us here agree that it appeared he actually caught him behind the ear near the back of the head. It's illegal to hit their for a reason. No, I'm not saying Brock did it on purpose or some shit, Lesnar fans ;) , I'm just saying you can get dropped fast that way, not to mention seriously damaged. Fight went about how I thought it would. I figure if Randy could've kept on, it may've been in his favor in later rounds.

Brock's a monster. Lacking alot of skill that his natural talent, ie; size and speed, are able to make up for, so far. Can't wait for some killer heavyweight fights!