FS - KillJoy's Beater - 1988 Pontiac Grand Am - Price Reduced 12/17/08

KillJoy

NEW PRICE - 12/17/2008

$1200

After giving a Deposit, the buyer backed out. So......

I am selling my 1988 Pontiac Grand Am 2 Door. Since I purchased it, the following have been replaced (I am sure I am leaving stuff out):

Head Gasket and Studs

Water Pump

Alternator

Starter

O2 Sensor

Oil Filter

Air Filter

Trans Filter

Front and Rear Motor Mounts

Catalitic Converter

Muffler

Tires

Brake Pads and Rotors

Struts and Shocks

Tie-Rod End Links

Radio (Pioneer Detachable Face)

Front and Rear Speakers (Pioneer)

Features:

82,xxx Miles

Quad 4

Automatic

Cruise Control

Power Windows

Power Door Locks

Remote Start w/ Alarm

Remote Door and Trunk Unlocker

HOT Heat

Cold Cold*

30MPG on the Highway

25MPG in the City

Awesome in the snow :D

The Bad:

*The AC leaks. A can of Stop Leak lasts for about a month, and then needs another can :D A new compressor was priced at $200 (that is what is leaking). There is a slight exhaust leak where the exhaust manifold meets the downpipe (I think this is where it is coming from, and it is hardly audible). The Check Engine light has been on since I got the car. It is a PCM 26 Error - Quad Driver Failure. I have no clue what is causing this, as everything seems to function just fine. The paint started to peel off on the hood, so I painted the area w/ White Primer to stop it from peeling the hood.

I am selling since the Misses just got a new car, and I am taking over her Grand Am :D I have driven this car to Louisville several times, and NEVER had an issue. I would drive this car ANYWHERE and not be worried about being stranded.

Price = $1400 FIRM

I will be listing this elsewhere, and the price will be higher there. This IS my bottom dollar. I am not interested in trades, unless Kenny wants to trade me straight up for his R6 :D

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/4/6/6/IMG_0439.jpg

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/4/6/6/88GrandAm.jpg

KillJoy

see I told you it would sell if you listed it at Costco

Come on Derek...it was the tires that you installed at NTB that really made it sell! Give yourself some credit. Steve owes you a slice of the bread for making that POS look so hot.

Come on Derek...it was the tires that you installed at NTB that really made it sell! Give yourself some credit. Steve owes you a slice of the bread for making that POS look so hot.

Stop pissing in my Thread and move already.

:thumbup:

KillJoy