Insight HD DVR

SRTurbo04

I have it, but no paperwork on it. I've been bitching lately to insight as the box is terribly laggy sometimes taking 10-15 seconds just to bring up the guide or pause something.

x1000000000 its annoying to hit the guide button an see the light(on the box show up) statin u pressed the botton but then have ti take for ever ahhhh going nuts ide switch to another company but i pay 7 bucks a month for this hd dvr :bangbang:

^Still doesn't mean we should have to put up with an inferior product. If it were once in a while I wouldn't mind but with it laggin almost everytime I use it's frustrating and now Insight just using the upcoming 4.0 to claim that will fix the problem, the lagging issue has been going on for years and I know it won't change.

^Still doesn't mean we should have to put up with an inferior product. If it were once in a while I wouldn't mind but with it laggin almost everytime I use it's frustrating and now Insight just using the upcoming 4.0 to claim that will fix the problem, the lagging issue has been going on for years and I know it won't change.

That's the only problem i have ever had with Insight. My parent's have a new box and it doesn't do it on theirs, maybe we just need to call and demand new DVR boxes.

Wow, mine does this too. I've been meaning to call them, but just too lazy to do it. So they say this 4.0 release is suppose to fix it, huh? When is it being deployed?