Gunners....lookit!!!

Putty

Technically.... yes.

Legally....no.

:(

KillJoy

PS - Gun Shows FTL!!!!

Yea, the parts are Cheeeeap. You can own a regular lower, OR, you can own the 3rd burst fire control group. But you can't own both, even if they aren't assembled together. Doing so would be 'intent to assemble' or some BS like that.

Yea, the parts are Cheeeeap. You can own a regular lower, OR, you can own the 3rd burst fire control group. But you can't own both, even if they aren't assembled together. Doing so would be 'intent to assemble' or some BS like that.

I ALMOST bought a Colt M4 Upper w/ a 14.5" M4 A3 w/ an A2 w/ a FA BC. I was committed until I saw the BC. :(

THAT is the LAST thing I would want to deal with. Pinning the FH is not hard, or expensive.

KillJoy

I ALMOST bought a Colt M4 Upper w/ a 14.5" M4 A3 w/ an A2 w/ a FA BC. I was committed until I saw the BC. :(

THAT is the LAST thing I would want to deal with. Pinning the FH is not hard, or expensive.

KillJoy

huh?

Colt- Check

M4 upper - Check

14.5" bbl - Check

Still an M4 - Check

A3 flat top - Check

A2 - flash hider?

BC = Bolt carrier - Check

A2.... yes, flash hider, what ever.....

:D

KillJoy

My dad's got a Colt 20" A2 that he uses for drilling coyotes and prairie dogs. The thing has slaughterd many a varmints in it's day. Funny thing is, he got it from an old job he had. He made the boss buy him one as a sign-on bonus. :lol:

"You want me to work for you, then I'm gonna need to to buy me an Colt AR-15."

My dad's got a Colt 20" A2 that he uses for drilling coyotes and prairie dogs. The thing has slaughterd many a varmints in it's day. Funny thing is, he got it from an old job he had. He made the boss buy him one as a sign-on bonus. :lol:

"You want me to work for you, then I'm gonna need to to buy me an Colt AR-15."

WOW!!!!! THAT is a bad ass sign-on bonus!!!!

:D

KillJoy