Crown Royal

Wonderboy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take down anything but Jager. But, if you want to see me dance naked tequila works.

I have learned I don't have an angry liquor. Depends on what people do to fuck with me whilst I am drinking and how much I have had.

(or if I am awoken at 8am still hammered)

I'll take down anything but Jager. But, if you want to see me dance naked tequila works.

I have learned I don't have an angry liquor. Depends on what people do to fuck with me whilst I am drinking and how much I have had.

(or if I am awoken at 8am still hammered)

So have you made a trip home yet? Cuz I still havent seen your ass at the shop, or anywhere for that matter. Next time your around let me know and maybe we'll go hit a bar or something. Maybe Ill buy you some of that tequila you were talking about. ;):D I do like me some nekkid dancing.

2 shots of vodka in a glass with ice and water. If I am feeling motivated I might cut up a lime and squeeze some juice in.

If I happen to have orange juice and red grenadine then I will always make "period punch". That is 3 shots of vodka and fill up the cup with cold OJ. Put a few drops of grenadine in and stir. Then drink.

Good times

So have you made a trip home yet? Cuz I still havent seen your ass at the shop, or anywhere for that matter. Next time your around let me know and maybe we'll go hit a bar or something. Maybe Ill buy you some of that tequila you were talking about. ;):D I do like me some nekkid dancing.

Be home Friday after this hell week of finals. Thank the Lord. :cool::cool:

2 shots of vodka in a glass with ice and water. If I am feeling motivated I might cut up a lime and squeeze some juice in.

If I happen to have orange juice and red grenadine then I will always make "period punch". That is 3 shots of vodka and fill up the cup with cold OJ. Put a few drops of grenadine in and stir. Then drink.

Good times

Just like a tequila sunrise, except with vodka.

I like jack. Jack and Dr.Pepper is pretty good, so is Dr. Pepper and vodka, i just found that out. I'm pretty sure dr.pepper is probably good with anything.

I like orange soda. Preferably sunkist. Not mixed but, as a chaser. It gets rid of the nasty after taste of most things.

Capt Morgan 100 + Coke Zero, as of late at least.

:D

KillJoy

Straight jager + Patron = OUT of Fucvkin Control!!!

Jesus Sam has to post the pics of last winter!

Mother fucker was throwing up all over cavins G Wagon:bangbang:

But lately its been CaptnCoke and Snake Bites...

I once saw a guy chug entire bottle of Bacardi 151 - which constitutes the single most insane moment of alcohol consumption I have ever personally witnessed. The guy - some out-of-towner with a funny name (like Buddy or something like that) - was already hammered at the time he proceeded to get his guzzle on. Everyone watched in horrored silence as he consumed the entire thing, threw the empty bottle on the ground, and proclaimed proudly, "Chicago's in the fucking house." We all immediately encouraged him to seek the nearest ER. Instead, he opted to walk out of the house in search of a White Castle. Never heard anything from him again. I'd imagine there's a good chance you could find his decomposed body near a White Castle on the East Side of town.

So, Wonderboy, get your weakshit three shots in five minutes out of here and come back when you're chugging entire bottles of liquor.

I once saw a guy chug entire bottle of Bacardi 151 - which constitutes the single most insane moment of alcohol consumption I have ever personally witnessed. The guy - some out-of-towner with a funny name (like Buddy or something like that) - was already hammered at the time he proceeded to get his guzzle on. Everyone watched in horrored silence as he consumed the entire thing, threw the empty bottle on the ground, and proclaimed proudly, "Chicago's in the fucking house." We all immediately encouraged him to seek the nearest ER. Instead, he opted to walk out of the house in search of a White Castle. Never heard anything from him again. I'd imagine there's a good chance you could find his decomposed body near a White Castle on the East Side of town.

So, Wonderboy, get your weakshit three shots in five minutes out of here and come back when you're chugging entire bottles of liquor.

Wow. I have NOTHING to top this. At all. Period.

:(

KillJoy