Pussy eating crew sign in

Sam1647545489

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude funny story, went down to eat some dinner and I saw the string and was like uh, are you on your period, she was like oops, I forgot I was, went to the bathroom and removed said tampoon, came back into the bed and we resumed where we left off. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hsughr.gif

ewwwww!!!!!! that's gross, i don't even think i'd let my guy do that, and we do some freaky shit lol

Dude funny story, went down to eat some dinner and I saw the string and was like uh, are you on your period, she was like oops, I forgot I was, went to the bathroom and removed said tampoon, came back into the bed and we resumed where we left off. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hsughr.gif

didnt even put a towel down?

:barf: if shes raggin shes sucking your dick.

Eating pussy is even a question?

You have to lick it, before you stick it...get it hot and wet so you can kick it...

And for her "off" days...that's what those little brown Army towels are for.

I licked how this thread started, but now I'm scared as to where it's going...

My girl is 65, menopause FTW!!!! :p

I enjoy lickin a good puss, I think it is one of the few delicacies of our time... most prexisting generations of women sported madd bush, which takes out most of the enjoyment.

That being said; I present to you, the "4 Goods" system, which can determine if you got some good puss:

1. Looks good.

2. Smells good.

3. Tastes good.

4. Feels good.

Technically, you can discover these in any order. And yes, I have had puss that smells good and doesn't taste good, and vice versa. Or puss that smells good, and doesn't feel good. Or feels good and doesn't look good, smell good, or taste good... in the instance of a big 'ol beat puss/cameltoe/double cheeseburger.

If shes a squirter, you always eat that shit.

I enjoy lickin a good puss, I think it is one of the few delicacies of our time... most prexisting generations of women sported madd bush, which takes out most of the enjoyment.

That being said; I present to you, the "4 Goods" system, which can determine if you got some good puss:

1. Looks good.

2. Smells good.

3. Tastes good.

4. Feels good.

Technically, you can discover these in any order. And yes, I have had puss that smells good and doesn't taste good, and vice versa. Or puss that smells good, and doesn't feel good. Or feels good and doesn't look good, smell good, or taste good... in the instance of a big 'ol beat puss/cameltoe/double cheeseburger.

If shes a squirter, you always eat that shit.

The reason i could never be a OBGYN, you see some perfect ones and then you see some that make you want to run and hide....