LOL, Highschool has better practice facility than the Bungles!

AngryBMW

Yeah, go Detroit....

:D

I have a bet with Marc I made about a month ago that Det. will go win less. I think that is the only bet I can make and win on my team. Shit is just bad right now like the big 3. Wait, It's the big 3 fault in Detroit. Yep that's who I am blaming. :)

Holy shit that Ten. matchup on Turkey day with only 4 days rest from the beating Gruden is about to administer will be brutal. I have watched every turkey day Det. game since I can remember, I don't know if I will make it through this one. I think this is the worst football team in NFL history. What can I do as a Fan? It's that bad. I am clearly not a fair weather fan, I don't know a team has seen worse times..... We lions fans may be the truest fans in sports history....

:D

I have a bet with Marc I made about a month ago that Det. will go win less. I think that is the only bet I can make and win on my team. Shit is just bad right now like the big 3. Wait, It's the big 3 fault in Detroit. Yep that's who I am blaming. :)

Holy shit that Ten. matchup on Turkey day with only 4 days rest from the beating Gruden is about to administer will be brutal. I have watched every turkey day Det. game since I can remember, I don't know if I will make it through this one. I think this is the worst football team in NFL history. What can I do as a Fan? It's that bad. I am clearly not a fair weather fan, I don't know a team has seen worse times..... We lions fans may be the truest fans in sports history....

No, I think you're second to Browns fans. You guys have some talent at the skill positions, Kevin Smith, Calvin Johnson, and I really think Drew Stanton could make a difference. Just the rest of your team needs to except walk-ons.