Shit is Sirius

Kevin R.

If I lose my satellite radio I'ma be pissed. I've got 6 months left on my contract. Even though, I must say I prefered the music before the merger.

Yeah that is what I have been reading. One of the reasons their shit dropped in half the last day or two. Plus, their ties to US auto is killing them. :ninja:

They've been running with millions in debt since they started, im sure they will continue regardless of stock price. Worst case a private party buys them out and switches the name.

?

Stock price = value of future cash flows.

I saw their market cap drop 200 million in a week. They're losing money like hot cakes.

But agreed, someone will swoop em up.

:ninja:

?

Stock price = value of future cash flows.

I saw their market cap drop 200 million in a week. They're losing money like hot cakes.

But agreed, someone will swoop em up.

Oh I agree, but they have been outflowin cash since day one. They have not seen a penny of real profit. To my knowledge the actual satellites are worth more than the company itself. They arnt going to repo it from out of space.

More likely someone would come in and buy up the company at a much reduced price. Who will get burned are the stockholders if a buyout ever happened. Also, even though 200 mil in a week is a lot, but in the business world that is nothing.

If they bail out the auto manuf. it will almost be a bailout for Sirius.

Thats there main problem right now. Oh that and the whole market is undervalued and waiting to see what obamas monetary policies will be.