sup dudes

jeffro

hey guys hows is going? my name if jeff, im from delaware ohio. ive been looking for legal track events and i think this may be the place. i have an 03 Mustang GT. here is a link to pics of my car http://s371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/jeffro1265/

*Edit*i should have read the stickys before i did. sorry =/. anyways ill try again. im a student at OSU. freshman. im currently at the delaware center, if anyone goes there let me know! i love to talk about cars. ive been an enthusiest since i was old enough to understand cars. i just got my car a month ago and ive been really eager to take it to the track. ive started modifying it to make it worth someting. =P i dont expect to be first on race day but id love to get out there and give er hell, and have some fun!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

i should have read the stickys before i did. sorry =/. anyways ill try again. im a student at OSU. freshman. im currently at the delaware center, if anyone goes there let me know! i love to talk about cars. ive been an enthusiest since i was old enough to understand cars. i just got my car a month ago and ive been really eager to take it to the track. ive started modifying it to make it worth someting. =P i dont expect to be first on race day but id love to get out there and give er hell, and have some fun!
  • Upvote 1

i should have read the stickys before i did. sorry =/. anyways ill try again. im a student at OSU. freshman. im currently at the delaware center, if anyone goes there let me know! i love to talk about cars. ive been an enthusiest since i was old enough to understand cars. i just got my car a month ago and ive been really eager to take it to the track. ive started modifying it to make it worth someting. =P i dont expect to be first on race day but id love to get out there and give er hell, and have some fun!

:nod:

hey guys hows is going? my name if jeff, im from delaware ohio. ive been looking for legal track events and i think this may be the place. i have an 03 Mustang GT. here is a link to pics of my car http://s371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/jeffro1265/

*Edit*i should have read the stickys before i did. sorry =/. anyways ill try again. im a student at OSU. freshman. im currently at the delaware center, if anyone goes there let me know! i love to talk about cars. ive been an enthusiest since i was old enough to understand cars. i just got my car a month ago and ive been really eager to take it to the track. ive started modifying it to make it worth someting. =P i dont expect to be first on race day but id love to get out there and give er hell, and have some fun!

Haha I guess I'm a "Dude" now! Welcome to cr