Bush broke the curse

Casper

wait wasnt there an attempted shoe assasination so maybe the curse lives

:lol: Yes, the legend of Tecumseh's curse will now be modified to include near misses with angrily thrown footwear.... check Wiki later this week...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/columnist/benedetto/2005-06-10-benedetto_x.htm

No, but considering that Bush's GPA was 77 - I would all but guarantee I would be more than capable of going to Yale and getting a "C" average. I bet most of the people on the board here would be capable of that.

Top of my class in Electrical Engineering in the #9th ranked undergrad school in the country when I graduated.

But that's neither here nor there. :)

Explains a lot. Thus the "I know everything there is to know about everything" attitude. Go play with your soldering iron and shut the fuck up.

On Ignore.

Top of my class in Electrical Engineering in the #9th ranked undergrad school in the country when I graduated.

:dunno: I didn't know they even kept track of that kind of stuff in college?? Must have been small school...how many people were in your class?

Explains a lot. Thus the "I know everything there is to know about everything" attitude. Go play with your soldering iron and shut the fuck up.

On Ignore.

:rolleyes: Breaks my heart. I don't know what issues you ever had with me... you certainly didn't voice them until now. I might not like what you have to say, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it.

If you don't like the opinions - fine, change the channel. I don't have that attitude, but I am willing to do the legwork and research my opinions so they have some basis.

I think we can all agree that, as a general rule, education does not equal intelligence.

Are you basing that on previous experiences or did you come to that deduction through Justin's postings?

:D J/K' date=' Mang!![/quote']

No it doesn't always equal intelligence BUT it does say alot about an individual's drive and how successful they will be (sometimes). Unfortunately the entry level for several jobs now a days are masters prepared. ;) Things sure are a changing. :(

Edited by PrincessPratt