How long till Cr becomes

Sam1647545489

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit I remember racing Kyle in his RX-7 with Anthony and Fowler in the red vette for the #5 spot on the fast list. Shit was fun as hell. I miss those days, where you could talk freely on this forum without having to worry about being watched by PD. I think there are to many people on this site that do not contribute to anything nor have I ever seen them out at any meet or anything. I think Kenny has it best so far.

Shit I remember racing Kyle in his RX-7 with Anthony and Fowler in the red vette for the #5 spot on the fast list. Shit was fun as hell. I miss those days, where you could talk freely on this forum without having to worry about being watched by PD. I think there are to many people on this site that do not contribute to anything nor have I ever seen them out at any meet or anything. I think Kenny has it best so far.

I never got to join the fast list before it was removed. Quick, unleash the banhammer, change the site, find the moles, revert back to 2004 status.

win

you got my number remember the mall a couple years back? shit was crazy

Weather channel is saying it's going to keep raining. If it doesn't I'm gonna call ya for sure. lol isn't that how we met? running away from the po and security with brett in that damn truck and me in the suv?