Wtb: Pos

Wonderboy

Im looking for something old and rough to be used as a winter car and then to be used next season for some nitrous abuse. Im thinking maybe an old honda or something. Only thing it has to do is move under its own power. I dont care if the body/ interior are fucked up and it doesnt need to run perfectly. Im wanting to beat it up through the winter and then gut it out next summer and spray as much nitrous as I can into it. Any ideas?

wait I do have a buddy selling a 98 civic for 3k bucks its in good shape its from NC so no rust or anything and has 130k give or take , I have not talked to him in a week but im pretty sure he still has it. ITs super cheap, good daily and clean.

Im looking for cheaper, much cheaper. I just want something that I dont owe money on and can just do whatever I want to it without having to worry to much about it. I was only leaning towards the honda route because that way I could gut it out/ ebay bolt ons/ and nitrous. Im thinking under $1000.

It's a Pontiac, and it has a blower.

I know its a "pontiac" but, its all the same technically. The blower is nice but, Ive always been a fan of little cars like hatches and other compacts. Now if it were a pontiac like yours then I would consider.