Bye Bye to my gm's 7.5

starkmaster03

So today on my way home from my second job I went to get on 270 at sawmill and my rear end went out, for the second time this year. As most of you know ND2RACE stripped my ring and pinion ealier this year and we through another set of gears in it just to get by for now. Well earlier last week it started making noise as I was driving home on the highway. Come to find out the pinion nut started to come loose. We tightened it up but it was still making some noise but not nearly as bad. I'm trying to finish up the Fiero so I can drive it this winter and today the rear end goes out. So I have two cars and neither is functionable.

I'm done with the 7.5 and I'm looking at all the options out there, pros and cons to any. I'm really liking the M9 set up but have not heard much about it. Have at it what would you suggest and why? The 7.5 is not going back in, I just have to figure out what I'm going with.