Ask a guy home bored anything.....

Putty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a serious question...

if a guy tells me hes not having sex with me coz he's waiting for marriage... is he gay? is it me? or is this serious.... coz ive never heard of this from a guy....

kthxbye

My wife told me about this girl she works with yesterday. Her boyfriend would only do her in the butt and never in the vagina. Now he won't do her at all and bought a strap on for his gf. He only wants her to do him in the butt now.

Sounds gay to me right?

My wife told me about this girl she works with yesterday. Her boyfriend would only do her in the butt and never in the vagina. Now he won't do her at all and bought a strap on for his gf. He only wants her to do him in the butt now.

Sounds gay to me right?

It's painfully clear you're talking about yourself.

i have a serious question...

if a guy tells me hes not having sex with me coz he's waiting for marriage... is he gay? is it me? or is this serious.... coz ive never heard of this from a guy....

kthxbye

He's gay or scared. Just give him a bj and you'll be sexing by 10:42

Opinion:

Fried or baked turkey?

Fried = Winnar for me

baked cause I'm so used to it. Fried cause it's diff and juicy....both

Is he religious? The girl I dated for two years in highschool gave me that shit, she was a real bible nut. I was the last one in my group of friends to lose my virginity :mad:. I dumped her and banged some chick off the internet.

he does claim he's doing this for "God" but in the month we've dated, not once have we even talked about religion! not even... hey what religion are you! nothing! so in my mind.. if he's doing this for god, i should have known his religious beliefs way before now.

i dont think i even wanna kiss him now... wtf is that going to do... i'm not going to get anything out of it!!