Bullrun on Speed

BloodRed

Just saw a advertisement for Bullrun on Speed. I remember when the show first came out a few years back and was on Spike. It was hosted by Bill Goldburg and was kind of like Cannonball run. I remember there were a bunch of people talking about it on cr when the show was on. Anyway, the ad said it would come out in February. I know I will try to catch it.

http://www.bullrun.com/node/5

Thanks for putting this up, I had been wondering as well where the hell the next one was!!

It probably took a while to find people to do it after seeing the guy in the f150 drive his truck through a brick wall. I can honestly say that after seeing that, I'd have to think hard about whether it would be worth it to me.

It probably took a while to find people to do it after seeing the guy in the f150 drive his truck through a brick wall. I can honestly say that after seeing that, I'd have to think hard about whether it would be worth it to me.

Just take a vehicle that can brake and know how to drive and I think you would be ok.