FS: World of Warcraft account w/ 2 high lvl characters(come on in)

Rustlestiltskin

UPDATED W/ PICS

I thought I would be interested in it again when the return of the lich king came out but priorities came up elsewhere. Its a fun game I just lost interest in it. Up for sale is my whole WOW account including the new expansion pack (return of the lich king) along with some characters.

By buying this account you can jump right into the mix with my high lvl guys and not have to worry bout lvling from lvl 1 which is quite tiresome and boring.

whats included in the sale:

-around 200 + gold w/ the both high lvl characters

-new expansion character Leveled to 63 orc deathknight w/ awesome gear and fast riding mount and all full bags of armor,weapons,food,etc

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/lvl63-dk-1.gif

-Lvl 61 orc warrior w/ epic and other good gear and w/ fast riding mount and all full bags of armor,weapons,food,etc

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/lvl61warrior.gif

-Lvl20 undead rogue

-limited edition copy of "return of the lich king" expansion (hard to find)

-copy of "the burning crusade" expansion

the 2 expansions along without the characters are around $100 in a store

I'm selling everything including the characters,gear,games for

$150

Anybody who plays WOW knows this is a steal to get all this stuff including 2 high lvl characters for this cheap. time and effort went into this.

Any questions about price or characters or anything let me know by posting in here or PM ing me and i'll talk with ya.

Please dont crap in this thread.

thanks, Paul

What will you do with your Friday nights now?

lol I played this after work when I was bored or when I got back from lifting at night. I was just a casual player not the " sit around 8hrs a day consuming hot pockets and faygo rootbeer" player lol. So my friday nights will still be the same

Was talking to a guy I work with this plays this religiously. He mentioned this is a hell of a good deal. Good luck, Paul.

thanks man, I fig at this price it wont last long at all. Buying these characters online at a gamer site would be like $150-300+ a piece so I'm confident that at this price they'll be gone ASAP.

-Paul

Yeah I don't know anything about this game, but a couple of my friends sold their accounts for like $500. Shits crazy

yea, I mean if I wanted to put them on a gamer site and wait around til they sell I could get a whole lot more for them but I dont wanna wait around and christmas is around the corner. so the first person to get me $150 or more will get the account

Just to give ppl an idea what these are worth. I looked up a lvl 60 orc warrior on gametag to see how much they're selling for.

http://gametag.com/buyaccounts.php?gameid=5

Just that one character alone is going for $184

How does selling an Account work?

I have considered closing my Account as I do not play it that much. If I could sell it, that would be nice!

When using a site to sell it, it looks as if you have to enter pretty mych all Stats for your Toon. Isn't this traceable by Blizzard? Is there no real concern of getting your Account terminated?

KillJoy

How does selling an Account work?

I have considered closing my Account as I do not play it that much. If I could sell it, that would be nice!

When using a site to sell it, it looks as if you have to enter pretty mych all Stats for your Toon. Isn't this traceable by Blizzard? Is there no real concern of getting your Account terminated?

KillJoy

PM me bud if you have any questions but please leave all other topics out of the thread.

ud have better luck on the gamer sites. and make another thread if you want to try selling ur stuff.

Calm down there shooter.

No one is trying to hyjack your Thread, but it, apparently, is interesting to several.

I wish you the best of luck selling YOURS!!!!

:bangbang:

KillJoy

PS - My co-worker was not in today to let him know about you sale.....

Calm down there shooter.

No one is trying to hyjack your Thread, but it, apparently, is interesting to several.

I wish you the best of luck selling YOURS!!!!

:bangbang:

KillJoy

PS - My co-worker was not in today to let him know about you sale.....

Thats fine man, I'm not gettin mad, I just didn't know if his intentions were to try and sell his stuff in my thread or if he was commenting on a couple posts above about how ppl were getting $500+ for they're accounts. let ur friend know tomo. I got a couple reply's from craigslist that i'm going to deal with tonite and we'll see where it goes from there.