Insurance ftl

shotgun

When it comes to being held against you for a 12 point suspension once you turn 18 your juvenile record is sealed. Thus any points occurred during your underage antics are not held against you.

As this is the way my insurance company did it.

your record wasn't sealed due to getting 12 points there would have been other reasons for it, even then I don't see the points just going away. not saying its not possible just never heard of that before.

Now John A DUI is held against you longer, so comparing that to a reckless operation is non sense. Thanks for playing.

wrong a DUI and a reckless op carry the same weight 4 points and 60 months on your record.

close but not quiet.

all accident and minor violations are chargeable tor 35 months. Any magor violation (I.E. reckless op, DUI, ect.. ) are chargeable for 60 months. All accident or violations are visable for 60 months (sometimes longer if DMV doesn't pull them off for whatever reasons.

Edit: after 2 years the state will drop these from your record.

Meh. Close enough. :D

wrong a DUI and a reckless op carry the same weight 4 points and 60 months on your record.

Oh, how a reckless op will ruin any chance of you getting insurance for a reasonable amount of money. I got one for doing 95 in a 55 and three years later I have to drive with my dealer plates to be driving legal.

When it comes to being held against you for a 12 point suspension once you turn 18 your juvenile record is sealed. Thus any points occurred during your underage antics are not held against you.

As this is the way my insurance company did it.

Now John A DUI is held against you longer, so comparing that to a reckless operation is non sense. Thanks for playing.

Because if your insurance company does it, every insurance company does it? Yeah, that logic makes perfect sense...for retarded people.

Rational thinking is completely lost on you. Go play in traffic and, with a little luck, you'll be whacked by a careening vehicle operated by a drunk 17-year old. No worries, though, as our adolescent murderer will surely save a bundle on his car insurance the following year once that pesky "juvenile file" gets sealed. AMIRITE OR WAT?

Because if your insurance company does it, every insurance company does it? Yeah, that logic makes perfect sense...for retarded people.

Rational thinking is completely lost on you. Go play in traffic and, with a little luck, you'll be whacked by a careening vehicle operated by a drunk 17-year old. No worries, though, as our adolescent murderer will surely save a bundle on his car insurance the following year once that pesky "juvenile file" gets sealed. AMIRITE OR WAT?

Thanks John, I will try that. I forgot how Jesus like you are, and that you never make a mistake. :rolleyes: