I cant wait for 09...

Sam1647545489

Almost went to the no time nationals earlier in the season. Missed turkey day as well :(

Here is some of the racing from last year, some may recognize a few local cars

EDIT- One of the biggest grudge/street races ever organized:

Almost went to the no time nationals earlier in the season. Missed turkey day as well :(

Here is some of the racing from last year, some may recognize a few local cars

EDIT- One of the biggest grudge/street races ever organized:

I cant wait for them in 09. No hatin in dayton wasnt to bad. Not the biggest turn out but still pretty good.

I cant wait for them in 09. No hatin in dayton wasnt to bad. Not the biggest turn out but still pretty good.

I've never heard of it, looks like another place to check out. Ain't shit gonna be happening here, so gotta start traveling.

I've never heard of it, looks like another place to check out. Ain't shit gonna be happening here, so gotta start traveling.

It was at Kilkare. It is geared more towards bikes, but they had a car class this time around. I miss the bike races on wednesday nights. Shit got good alot of the time.

Theres some pretty good shit up in Detroit. I know a guy, that knows some guys, that might be talking about a meet next year.

Stop letting people know we will be meeting behind kroger on the east side 3 garbage cans from the north end in between the recieveing doors, CPD calls my house every day.