Tuners for Tots!

DaddyBuiltRacing

So I am feeling very charitable this holiday season and thought it would be a cool thing if we did a Toys for Tots type deal. We could call it Tuners for Tots. I think a maximum of $20 dollars per gift would be more then enough. I know the economy is rough right now and people are having a hard time buying their own family items for xmas. However if you have the extra cash and are feeling jolly then help the cause. I am going to call a few orginizations tomorrow to see just who we can donate the items to. Most likely its going to be the Salvation Army or even a Toys for Tots drive that the firefighters do each year.

I will personally pick up the items from each person or meet up with you to collect items. I will also be getting a car that everyone who donates can sign that will also go with the toys.

Let me know if your interested! I have posted this on a few other forums so hopefully the turnout is decent.