DAFT Innovations LSx 240sx

boosted98gst

This is taken last year my friends ls1 swap from daft innovations, hes a die hard v8 guy that loves the looks of japanese rwd sports cars, his goal was a cherry FD but he was/is a broke school kid, he is into drifting and drag racing so his goal was a car with good response, good handling and done/ bought at a good price, we finished ( I did the harness) the whole swap and car for a ad under 6k the car was done by everyone ( friends)

Either way when I was in california I took the car for 2 days while he visited his parents in CO .......anyways the cars power to weight is amazing, (2700lbs) for the hatch............. I recieved so many weird dirty looks when I slowed down for a light or pulled into to get gas.

ENJOY

Someone needs to do one so I can have some comp in my 240

I'm sure we can give said "comp" without swapping into a lighter vehicle ;)

How's your car coming btw??? I remember talking to you earlier in the year.

Yeah I def know what the lsx is capable of , its more just to stir the pot type thing, my car came together well, I was running 12.1 /12.2 very consistant on stock 7 psi with a complete stock engine , the only mods I had was the supporting mods I needed to swap it into a 240sx, I was on stock se wheels and if the IRS/ suspension could hook the car was def a solid 11 second car and that was with the stock boost down to the stock paper air filters. MY idea was to finish the car this coming winter and BPU the car and try to break into the 10's on stock twins which has already been done by another rb 240 car in columbus so I want to take another route , that way it does not look like im trying to do the same thing. The car put down 309 rwhp after being 15 years old and bone stock, was very happy. I now am going to sell the shell and put the engine into a newer car and go from there.