Someone in my office keeps whistling Jay Z - Big Pimpin'

kenny

I hate when people fuckin whistle. Especially, in an office enviroment. When they goto break or something, leave a little fucked up, anonymous note on their desk concerning their whistling. Generally, I'd just ask them to stop whistling, but it's more fun this way.

If this is what's cool now I think I'm done...

All I know is I saw South Park making fun of something called High School Musical and I got made fun of for not knowing what it was. The way I see it, I'm the one that should be laughing - who the fuck would watch something called High School Musical?

All I know is I saw South Park making fun of something called High School Musical and I got made fun of for not knowing what it was. The way I see it, I'm the one that should be laughing - who the fuck would watch something called High School Musical?

Word...but I know what it is because they advertise the shit out of it (at least they did) on tv, definitely didn't watch it. So you should have at least heard of it.

which one are you referring too? 1, 2 or 3 :lol:

Word...but I know what it is because they advertise the shit out of it (at least they did) on tv, definitely didn't watch it. So you should have at least heard of it.

The only TV I watch is South Park, NCAA sports, NFL, Hockey, MotoGP (which I normally just download instead) and some Rob and Big.

I've never once seen a commercial for that shit.