Cheap Laptop forsale

Sam1647545489

fairly light computer? I travel around and my computer is heavy as shit and hate it. Dont want to sound picky just sick of carrying around a 25lbs laptop. I dont know anything about computers but do you have the discs to get windows back on it if I had someone install a hd?

fairly light computer? I travel around and my computer is heavy as shit and hate it. Dont want to sound picky just sick of carrying around a 25lbs laptop. I dont know anything about computers but do you have the discs to get windows back on it if I had someone install a hd?

Its seems lighter then 25#, I dunno, I do not have a operating system to put on it. you would have to have it installed when they put on the new hd in it.

Do you have the boot disk and all the manuals for it?

No boot disk but I am sure someone on here could get it for you for free. All I got is the power cord and the laptop. I might have the manuals somewhere but I would have to look for them as they are prolly packed away somewhere.

The specs say 6.1 lbs. that is an easy HD to change too. If i was in town I would just fix it for ya.

Thats really my main problem because I dont know shit about computers and I would buy the thing I just dont know how to fix it. Hell I have the one here that just needs a hd as well and I cant fix the one I have. Anyone else have a hd or will put one in as well as load the software back on?