Injector question, Mazda guys?

Stimmel1647545512

I have a bunch of injectors that I came across through trade and was told they were mustang 42 pound injectors but I dont think thats the case

they are denso injectors and part number on the side is 195500 1980 Only thing I could find is they might be some mazda rxy injectors?? they look like green top ford 42# injectors but i tried to plug in mustang FI harness and the plug was a little too small and the top of the injecctor is too small for a mustang fuel rail

any insight on what these injectors are?

camera is being dumb but it looks like a 42# green top ford injector but when i went to put it into a foxmustang fuel rail the opening for the injector was bigger than the injector itself which leads me to belive they are not mustang injectors well whatever ill just pitch um

yep mazda injectors looks like they sell for about 25 bux apiece new might try to ebay them....

if you need 42lb injectors for a ford look at the 2bbl tbi cars from the 80's at the junkyard they use two 42lb mpi style injectors per car

Cool thanks dave i guess il post them up forsale for cheap