Need Tires for an SUV, who can reccomend a good place?

armin922

My Dad has been looking for tires for his 02 oldsmobile bravada. I need the 255/60/17. All the places we have called and even looked up were all way to expensive. So for christmas i was thinking about getting him some tires. Who on here works at a tire shop or could get me some good deals on 4 tires? We were looking at the general altimax tires. How are those? He doesnt really care about the best tires just something good for all season and preferably the winter because his currently are pretty bad and sucked last weekend. If anyone could help i would appreciate it very much. THANK YOU!

Dude, I feel bad for the guys at NTB. I took my car in to the one up at Polaris on a Sunday once (dick move), then came back to pick it up at 6pm. People were still coming in and dropping off their shit to be done that day.

I commented about it, and the guy said they would probably be there til 9 or 10pm bc the manager kept letting people get on that same day.

For your application, it looks like the range is:

$151.99 - $212.99 per tire

Price includes:

Shipping & Handling, Mounting, Balancing, Lifetime Services, Nitrogen Inflation, New Rubber Valve Stem, Environmental Tire Disposal, and the Costco Road Hazard Warranty.

I have a set of the Michelin - LTX® M/S's and they are still in great shape after 65K miles. I have had them rotated and balanced about every 5-10K miles and it's free. I know nitrogen is taboo but that's what I have in mine and what Costco uses.

I had one tire go flat and I aired it up and took the truck in and they gave me a credit for the tread I had against a replacement (new)... I had only used 2/32 on tread so I ended up paying like $35 for a new tire installed.

Costco has great customer service and after you buy the set, you won't have to worry about them until they need replaced.

I have shitty customer service and we have tires starting out for your size with road hazard lifetime balance and rotation and regular starting out at 130 a tire... who wants to start paying a NTBco membership so they can get tyte ass tire deals?