Since I'm keeping the Trans Am...

V8 Beast

Mine is heavier than I'd like as well. As much as I'd like to bench race with you, I'm unsure of what combo I'll be running next year, so I don't want to talk a bunch of shit it won't back.

I'm going with less spray and more air flow. I have know clue what my new setup will do.. but fuck it, its cold and I want to bench race lol!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with less spray and more air flow. I have know clue what my new setup will do.. but fuck it, its cold and I want to bench race lol!!

I'd like to see some 11.50s but I don't know if that will be possible with bone stock heads, a stock camshaft and a stock intake.

We shall see. The GT6152RE could shock me... though it is only 61mm.

Brian you got me heads up anytime you want. But I will need alittle more then the winter to get my car done. I am getting a shop soon and dont feel like doin this swap in my garage so I am goin to wait till after I get more space to do it. I prolly wont be out at all much this coming yr but the later track events is where I shall be found.

Isn't that why CR is here?

Maybe for people that never actually race their cars... I like talking shit, but only when I know it can and will be backed.

With a bunch of unknowns up in the air it's hard to have any fun trash talking, at least IMO.

brian, will beat paul which means he beat everyone cause no one races anymore. :rolleyes:

i have my money on antwan, craig, and scott to come out swinging, and the transam to break at the first track day.

and, i will still be slow, but faster than paul, gary, and brandon. :lol:

Wasnt gonna post but seein ive been talked about by phil AGAIN! ill say this if everything goes the way i want then ill beat u again this year!! easily!

brian- i want a heads up race, and i bet you beat me. lock it in

paul- we have yet to have a fair race, but since your car seems to be running fine, when aj is done with my car soon, i believe that we can finally settle this shit. oh and i dont need your nitrous anymore :).

brandon- i lold at your statment cause by the time your car gets fixed ill be 75 so im not even going to say what an ass you are making out of yourself. you should just ride zachs dick and be his camera man next year.

oh and ryan, you and i will be racing very soon sir, very soon .

paul- we have yet to have a fair race, but since your car seems to be running fine, when aj is done with my car soon, i believe that we can finally settle this shit. oh and i dont need your nitrous anymore :).

brandon- i lold at your statment cause by the time your car gets fixed ill be 75 so im not even going to say what an ass you are making out of yourself. you should just ride zachs dick and be his camera man next year.

Wow...Thats how u feel huh? Ok i ride no one's dick i dont roll that way. And it'll be fixed trust me. :asshole:

Lets do it :thumbup: