CR Poker Night?

KillJoy

WTF are you talking about, dude? That because I don't want people smoking in my apartment - where neither my girlfriend nor I smoke, because, well, we don't fucking smoke - is considered ghetto? Seriously, are you one of those fucking retarded/militant people that thinks you should be allowed to smoke everywhere?

Agreed. I'd host a game, but no smoking inside. And I am a smoker. Just not in the house.

That said, I may know of a place we could hold a game or two that I think everyone could appreciate. Let me talk to the owner and see what he says.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I'd host a game, but no smoking inside. And I am a smoker. Just not in the house.

That said, I may know of a place we could hold a game or two that I think everyone could appreciate. Let me talk to the owner and see what he says.

Are there enough folks on CR who are actually interested in a "regular" card game?

I kinda threw this out, expecting 1 -2 replies at MOST!

5-8 REGULAR folks would make for a decent game....

KillJoy

Nope... I don't even smoke.

However, I offered up a place.... you cracked at it..... I cracked up....

:D

KillJoy

Okay, it's fine to try to crack back at me, but at least make fucking sense when you do.

Now, can we move past your hurt feelings and decide on some place to play cards?

Bad ass.... then leave the $$$ on the table and I will take it for my entertainment :D

This is meant for FUN..... NOT for amking $$ off of FRIENDS....

:asshole:

KillJoy

Agreed. I don't like throwing down a shit ton of money on poker games. First of all, it makes it more serious than fun for some and also I am not that great of a poker player. :D

all i play is $5 games, for reasons already stated above

i will play $5 all night long, i am on the west side

i play on friday/saturday nights, usually play at my cousins house in Galloway, no smoking in the house, but you can in the attached garage.

i'm down if someone finds a spot, and i will ask my fam if they want a bunch of new faces

all i play is $5 games, for reasons already stated above

i will play $5 all night long, i am on the west side

i play on friday/saturday nights, usually play at my cousins house in Galloway, no smoking in the house, but you can in the attached garage.

i'm down if someone finds a spot, and i will ask my fam if they want a bunch of new faces

I am in Galloway....

;)

KillJoy

Bad ass.... then leave the $$$ on the table and I will take it for my entertainment :D

This is meant for FUN..... NOT for amking $$ off of FRIENDS....

:asshole:

KillJoy

You don't want to play poker then. You want to flip coins.

Everyone knows that if the limits are too low, then the "oh well I don't give a fuck it's only 5 bucks' factor comes in. Which takes out a whole peace of the game away.

Who wants to come over, toss 5 bucks in a pool, and we'll draw names out of a hat?

You don't want to play poker then. You want to flip coins.

Everyone knows that if the limits are too low, then the "oh well I don't give a fuck it's only 5 bucks' factor comes in. Which takes out a whole peace of the game away.

Who wants to come over, toss 5 bucks in a pool, and we'll draw names out of a hat?

Quoted for the MOTHER FUCKIN Truth. For once, Howard and I are in one hundred and ninty-three agreeance. LOL. I cut a deck of cards for 20 dollars on a regular basis, and by no means am I well off, meaning everyone here can afford a 50 dollar tourney or a 1/2 cash game.

Jackson

EDIT: Buck just killed the nonsense, so my post is worthless. Unless, of course, I take this time to remind everyone that my biceps are looking lovely.

WOW.....

:D

I was letting the Misses read a Night Crew Thread..... What did I miss?????

KillJoy

PS - Cards starting AFTER the new years?

Are there enough folks on CR who are actually interested in a "regular" card game?

I kinda threw this out, expecting 1 -2 replies at MOST!

5-8 REGULAR folks would make for a decent game....

KillJoy

I would like to find another regular game.......I used to play on Sundays with my friends. But we dont anymore, and I kind of miss playing.