Trade: Silver Sti BBS for gold

byhi

Hey I am looking to trade my silver BBS stock Sti rims from an 06 so 5 x 114 bolt pattern. I know a lot of people prefer the silver over gold, but I want a change. My tires are stock and have ok tread on the rear and a little positive camber wear on the front but still very usable.

I'm really looking to throw on some snow tires on the gold rims and pick up some new rims when summer rolls around again. So let me know if anyone is interested.

Just take them to wheel Medic and have him refinish them in gold, they have done a few STI gold rims. I am taking mine there maybe in the spring to have them refinished in gold. I think it is only 90 a wheel. I doubt anyone is going to trade you even for the gold rims. Maybe trade and cash and if you are doing that you might as well have WM just re-paint them. Silver wheels I have seen go for 200 less that the same year of Gold wheels. wheel medic is in the vendor info thread in the speed shop. Call them.
  • Downvote 1

Just take them to wheel Medic and have him refinish them in gold, they have done a few STI gold rims. I am taking mine there maybe in the spring to have them refinished in gold. I think it is only 90 a wheel. I doubt anyone is going to trade you even for the gold rims. Maybe trade and cash and if you are doing that you might as well have WM just re-paint them. Silver wheels I have seen go for 200 less that the same year of Gold wheels. wheel medic is in the vendor info thread in the speed shop. Call them.

299 9866

1.call monday.

2.get it done.

3.?????

4.wheel medic profit