Just my luck....

87GT

It seems my alternator is about to die. When leaving the beer store after work my ABS seem to engage for longer then it should. Then my car dies and all lights stop working. Let it coast over to the side and wait a minute. After pumping the clutch a few times it starts but as soon as I turn on the lights it dies again. So I limp it home with no lights on and get it into my driveway. I pop the hood and remove the positive battery connection. Guess what happens next?

Yeah car shuts off. Well it seems like tomorrow I am going to install an alternator. Good times. At least I have a few 40s to take the edge off.

It seems my alternator is about to die. When leaving the beer store after work my ABS seem to engage for longer then it should. Then my car dies and all lights stop working. Let it coast over to the side and wait a minute. After pumping the clutch a few times it starts but as soon as I turn on the lights it dies again. So I limp it home with no lights on and get it into my driveway. I pop the hood and remove the positive battery connection. Guess what happens next?

Yeah car shuts off. Well it seems like tomorrow I am going to install an alternator. Good times. At least I have a few 40s to take the edge off.

Yep sounds like the alternator puked... Drink those 40's ... enjoy then getter fixed up tomorrow :D

Wild cat malt liquor to the rescue! The ghetto store close to my house stopped selling 40s of Mickey's so that is what I should be drinking right now =(

Wild Cat is alright, but Schlitz Red Bull is where it's at. By far the best malt liquor I've ever had, and that's saying something ;) .

I used to the Old E thing. Nothing to be proud of, but I consider myself a bit of a malt liquor aficiando. At one time, anyway. :) When I lived in Vegas, I found Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull Ice was by far, the best tasting and strongest malt liquor I've ever found. I used to be a very heavy drinker of not only beer buy vodka and especially tequila. Even my friends were no slouches and none of them could get through two 24oz cans without being seriously buzzed if not on their way to drunk. Since leaving Vegas, I've never found it anywhere else. :(

Not to further derail the derailed topic... but regarding Malt Liqour...

Even though I tend to drink "good" beer most of the time and also homebrew fairly regularly, I find sometimes I like to go "slumming" and try out super-cheap beers I've never had just for the hell of it. I have tried a lot of different malt liquors lately and have to say I actually kinda like Hurricane. Sometimes you'll find a $12 4-pack of Dogfishhead 90 minute IPA and a 24oz hurricane for $1.09 right next to it in my fridge. It's sacrillege, but I think it's good to expand your horizons.

Is anyone else like this? What else is good? Oddly enough, I haven't tried King Cobra and ave considered trying it lately. I'll have to look around for the Schlitz Bull Ice recommended above.

Schlitz is pretty good. Wild cat is great. Only $1.50 for a 40. Old E is great. Miller high life 40s you can never go wrong. If you want to upgrade to bum wine I love some Thunderbird. Wild Irish rose stay away from that. If you drink a bottle in a night you will get drunk with a huge headache. MD 20/20 is ok but I rather be drinking thunderbird. Cisco is crazy. Its like liquid sugar. Try drinking 8 wine coolers real quick instead of Cisco.

http://www.bumwine.com is a favorite site of mine. You got to try them all!