Intense Racing

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

I wanted to thank and refer Todd from Intense Racing for some computer work I had done on a customers car requiring EGR removal inside the PCM. Very professional and quickly done.

Thanks also to Dyno Brian for the referal and Hal for brians number on the fly and call back.

Fuck intense racing and their shady bullshit. They will never get my business nor ever be alowed to post on here without getting slapped into that pit they call their "business".

No, I'm not going into details. I will say that pretty much every local L67 owner not an affiliated nutswinger that works for them with tell you the same.

Will, you can do better.

Fuck intense racing and their shady bullshit. They will never get my business nor ever be alowed to post on here without getting slapped into that pit they call their "business".

No, I'm not going into details. I will say that pretty much every local L67 owner not an affiliated nutswinger that works for them with tell you the same.

Will, you can do better.

send me a pm with details?

I've never had any trouble with intense

Will, you can do better.

Dude... that is In-Tents!!!!

KillJoy

I wanted to thank and refer Todd from Intense Racing for some computer work I had done on a customers car requiring EGR removal inside the PCM. Very professional and quickly done.

Thanks also to Dyno Brian for the referal and Hal for brians number on the fly and call back.

FYI, I have a tuner fully open from pretty much 96-2005 OBD2 II GM w-bodies and could have deleted the code for you ;).

Guest 614Streets
FYI, I have a tuner fully open from pretty much 96-2005 OBD2 II GM w-bodies and could have deleted the code for you ;).

Arrrgh and I called you before I called HAL. Thanks Dick :D