And so it begins..

The King

You cannot prove that. This is how I've come to my stance on abortion. I am not religious so the whole Bible bit doesn't count as proof for me. However' date=' I do believe that if you don't know for sure if you are doing something wrong you shouldn't do it. If you aren't sure abortion is murder and have one anyway it might as well be murder. Nobody has proven when life begins. Nobody can say at what point a fetus is a living creature. So, since there is no technical beginning or end one must eliminate all doubt and draw the line at conception. That is, scientifically and biologically, the most logical place to mark it.

The fact of the matter is nobody knows so nobody can be 100% sure they are, or are not, killing another human being. If you aren't sure you shouldn't do it because what if you are?[/quote']

Apparently, its 8 months AFTER conception - at least in the state of California.

Anyone remember the whole Scott Peterson trial?

If this passes my wife and I will be seeking legal counsel from a tax attorney.

What if we just say your personal tax bill is completely apportioned to a new MRAP for the Army and they only use the peoples' money that support abortion to fund abortion services?

How do you fight that?

The issue at hand for me is the government is going to make me pay for abortion' date=' something I strongly believe is the murder of an innocent life, at gun point. I say at gun point because if Obama does the deed and I refuse to pay my taxes because of this I will be thrown in jail. This is absolutely an unacceptable situation. If someone wants to have an abortion I am, in no way, free to stop them. However, if I am against abortion the government is, in no way, allowed to make me pay for it. This is what is going to happen. I do not consent to paying for murder. That makes me an accessory, technically. Even if murder, I mean abortion, is legal in the government's eyes it is murder in mine.

If this passes my wife and I will be seeking legal counsel from a tax attorney.[/quote']

What did you do when it was in place during the Clinton years?

Edited by InyaAzz

I personally hate abortion however' date=' I am not responsible for the morality of the rest of the country. If someone supports abortion and they have the option to fund it with their money then that is their personal business. I also feel strongly that abortion is not the business of the Federal Government, but there I go again... It is still government interference.

[/quote']

Agreed.