Score a point for Rick...

Science Abuse

I can only assume you're joking as the existence of one species throughout does not denote evolution. Oh, and I think you know better. ;)

When I first heard of the coelacanth being found as a child, I remember being incredibly excited. What else could still exist in the dark depths of the ocean? Hell, how many other "extinct" animals weren't extinct? Being a huge Cousteau fan and wanting to be a marine bioligist for as long as I remember, this, of course, excited me.

What I find strange, is that this fish has been found quite a bit more than this article would lead you to believe and is actually caught by many natives quite regularly; as a food source by some and as something to be reverred by others.

The Japanese will hunt them into extinction, I bet the fish cures Cancer, and makes Japanese men's dicks long in their culture. They will charge 500,000 yen for a fillet and too many will pay to eat it only to discover that they still have tiny penises and prostate cancer.

The Japanese will hunt them into extinction, I bet the fish cures Cancer, and makes Japanese men's dicks long in their culture. They will charge 500,000 yen for a fillet and too many will pay to eat it only to discover that they still have tiny penises and prostate cancer.

Keep reading the article, there is already a hefty bounty out there for specimines. ;)