The poor that beg for money

armin922

Ive actually had a homeless guy approach me and a friend at a gas station and he actually said... "hey man, you think I could get a couple bucks for.... well, im not even gonna lie to you man, im gonna buy me some beer." We were both suprised with his honesty and we gave him a couple bucks. It was actually kinda funny at the time.

Dude, thats fucking retarded. Fuck bums, if they want money i'll throw them in the back of my truck bed and let them do outside labor at my work for a couple bucks. Fuck giving them free money for being worthless. Imma start carrying water balloons filled w/ piss and throw them at the bums next time they ask me for money. Fucking bums. (Yes, I hate bums or anybody that begs for money and doesn't get a job or attempt at finding some way to make money besides begging and robbing.)

Dude, thats fucking retarded. Fuck bums, if they want money i'll throw them in the back of my truck bed and let them do outside labor at my work for a couple bucks. Fuck giving them free money for being worthless. Imma start carrying water balloons filled w/ piss and throw them at the bums next time they ask me for money. Fucking bums. (Yes, I hate bums or anybody that begs for money and doesn't get a job or attempt at finding some way to make money besides begging and robbing.)

a lil hasty arnt we?

That would probably be a good way to get shot

I doubt bums got guns but if for some reason they do then I got guns too.

Quick TRUE BUM Story

Happened about 4 yrs ago

All true, All for the lulz

So, my grandparents have a house in the florida keys. One night we're all down in keywest bar hoppin, gettin drunk, the usual. Well on our way back to my gpaps house my dad,gpap and I figure out we gotta piss. So my gma pulls over near a walgreens and drives to the back of the building. my dad and gpap hop out along w/ me and we all walk around this trash dropoff area and start pissin. Next thing we here is priceless. (in high drunk sleepy bum voice)"whoa, whats going on. is it raining? what the hell." Little did we know since it was pitch black out and that we were shitfaced was that my dad accidently was pissing on a bum that was sleeping back there!!! We all start laughing like crazy while in kinda disbelief that my dad just pissed all over this bum. The whole time the bum still doesn't realize whats going on until we told him. Well we felt bad that this bum just got a golden shower So my dad gave him a $50 and told him he's sorry. The bum was the happiest bum I've ever seen. He's sittin there soaked from head to toe in my dad's piss and he's yet sooo excited that he can buy booze n drugs for days to come. :p