Explorer Question

1qwk767

here is the scenario, I have a 95 Explorer driving home Saturday night the blower motor was fine, go to leave for work yesterday afternoon blower motor will not come on, have the switch turned up all the way and nothing comes out, now my question is

a. is it the Switch

b. is it the relay

c. is it the blower motor itself

kinda sucks driving half an hr to work with no heat at 4pm in the afternoon and getting off at 2am with no heat and waiting for the car to defrost and drive another half an hr home

the air comming out now is from the vent when the truck is moving not from the blower motor. you need to check power and ground at the blower motor its self. it could be simple like a blower motor resistor.

I should of made myself a little more clearer, the air that is coming out of the vents is when the car is parked, meaning the blower motor is working correct?

I think I will just start replacing the cheaper parts, I.E fuse, switch, relay then if those do not corrrect the problem, chase the wiring down, fix that then replace blower motor

Mark