red ring o' death :(

sciongirl

I ahve both the PS3 and the 360, I use the 360 a lot more than the PS3 out of personal tastes.

Puck, that dude redrum from yesterday sucked, i swear he is running a lag switch or I just really suck at sniping ( which I dont)

i was friends with two girls in that room.. and that was all their friends... so i wasnt going to tell him to stfu for being mean to you lol i ended up leaving after you did.

i challenge anyone here to cod4 free for all

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was friends with two girls in that room.. and that was all their friends... so i wasnt going to tell him to stfu for being mean to you lol i ended up leaving after you did.

I mean yea they were annoying but the fact that I shot him more times than Kennedy made me angry.

I will own you, besides I taught you how to play that game :)

I will own you so bad, too bad you have a fagbox

My power flickered yesterday while I was playing and everything went off and when my 360 came back on it had 3 red lights. Ive never had and red lights before and Ive heard of the rd lights of death but as soon as I turned it off and back on it was fine. Not sure if that was bad or just a fulke and hopefully it doesnt happen again. Can anyone tell me how or give me an address that has a how to to get my ps3 and 360 hooked into my PC I can see it from my ps3 but cant get it to show any files.

Mine did the 3 bar. I took it apart, cleaned it - took off both xclamps and placed some thermo goop between the clamps and the processor and it was fixed. There is more to it then that but you get the idea.

If miller can do it anyone can. And yes that is the whole idea of how to fix it.