1992 Subaru SVX - trades?

blue98ls1

Where do I even begin.....

This car and I have have had a long few years together. I have over 15k in restoration on this car and can finally say it is an enjoyable daily driver. I have been active in the SVX world and really love and enjoy the cars. Now I am ready to move on and i'm looking for a new project to begin .

I have updated just about everything on this car, the short list as follows:

Engine - New one had 120k miles. Rebuilt with new water pump, timing belt, valve cover gaskets, cam seals, front crank seal, thermostat, and gasket.

Transmission swap with performance enhanced unit. (4.44 gears, stock is 3.56)

External filter & transmission cooler installed

Quick change shift kit installed for very firm quick shifts.

Air conditioner compressor, A/C recharged and converted to R-134a.

Radiator hoses

Accessory belts

Window switches replaced

All door locks and ignition system replaced

The exhaust is custom-built and has been replaced manifold-back.

The radiator was replaced about a year ago

Wheel bearings replaced

All new brakes - upgraded to cross-drilled/slotted rotors with ceramic pads and new calipers

New starter

New battery

As I said, this is the short list. I have the majority of the receipts for work that has been done since I bought it. It gets a regular oil change every 3k miles and has had all fluids flushed within the last 6-8k miles. Tires have about 80% tread remaining.

This car was beta tested for the Quick Change shift kit, I had it put on a chassis dyno for before and after results to show how the kit improves performance. The kit showed noticeable gains during track events. I have substancial documentation with the subsequent results. The car runs a 15.5 in the 1/4 mile, a vast improvement over the stock mid-high 16 second times.

It has clear headlight lenses and the smallcar grill installed. Also has the Alcyone SVX (JDM) tail light panel installed. The Subaru emblem had been replaced with a Transformers emblem.

The car still needs a few minor things addressed:

Rear passenger side wheel bearing - this has been replaced before, needs replaced again

Swaybar end links

Drivers side motor mount

As far as price, right now i'm looking at trades instead of putting a price on it. I am not looking for anything specific but I will not trade for a mini-van or SUV.

Some cars of interest to me: Later 3ed Gen Trans Am, Mid-90's Nissan Maxima, Other Subaru's, Porsche 944, 928, 924. Any car with a manual transmission is a plus. I'm not only looking for those cars though, send me your offers.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/svx002.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/today012.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/today076.jpg

PRICE DROP: $2600 OR BEST OFFER

Edited by wannaraceLS1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...