Spaceghost

El Karacho1647545492

Thought you'd enjoy this, I figure you can use all the humorous takes on your Lions to distract you from the literally historic fuckup your team is.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/12/you-suck-now-start-acting-like-it.html

Oh and the rest of you fags will probably enjoy it too.

Good stuff. LOL at the Daughter comment, it is so true, and needed to be said. It's not over the line. It has been a bad year and nobody can say I am a fair weather fan, I have been watching the worst team EVER in the NFL.

Mike and Mike were talking about my dream trade this morning, I talked about this in another thread a couple of days ago. The Pats could trade Brady to Det. for a couple of first rounders and a third and some cash. They did it to Bledsoe years ago, might as well Franchise Cassel and trade Brady who may not even be able to start next year for a few games. This is a real possibility!

God it has been painful to watch them. I am pretty sure they could beat Michigan though if they had a scrimmage. LOL

Pay up Marc!