Trans siberian orchestra

Jizzle Juice

:lol: Oh now play nice.

You have to admit it's frustrating to post a link with all the info about said event and immediately get asked a fucking stupid question, that what is wrong with today's 20 somethings. Fuck me, "it didn't load", fuck off, he clicked the link and didn't read. Don't fucking lie to save face, admit you fucked up and asked a retarded question. Don't make excuses for your retarded actions. I have asked some dumb questions in my life too, difference is, I don't make an excuse, I say, "My bad, I'm a dumb ass" and I move on.

You have to admit it's frustrating to post a link with all the info about said event and immediately get asked a fucking stupid question, that what is wrong with today's 20 somethings. Fuck me, "it didn't load", fuck off, he clicked the link and didn't read. Don't fucking lie to save face, admit you fucked up and asked a retarded question. Don't make excuses for your retarded actions. I have asked some dumb questions in my life too, difference is, I don't make an excuse, I say, "My bad, I'm a dumb ass" and I move on.

No arguement there sir.

Not saying im perfect but i did click the link. So therefore i asked cause i was interested in going. Now does it kill u to answer a simple question? But it doesnt matter i waited till today to check it out and figured out what i was looking for! THANX