Fuck work

Alex L.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reverse Jesus is created when you masturbate in the bath and your sister falls pregnant by then bathing in the same water.

Reverse Jesus would blind and cripple random people. And give them leprosy.

Reverse Jesus crucified the entire Roman Empire.

Reverse Jesus makes you die for his sins.

Reverse Jesus can sink in water.

Reverse Jesus can turn wine into water.

Reverse Jesus dares you to stone whores if you're sinner.

He was born in a cave on Easter and was killed in a shootout on Christmas eve when three kings finally tracked him down for outstanding debts of gold and spices.

Reverse Jesus is created when you masturbate in the bath and your sister falls pregnant by then bathing in the same water.

Reverse Jesus would blind and cripple random people. And give them leprosy.

Reverse Jesus crucified the entire Roman Empire.

Reverse Jesus makes you die for his sins.

Reverse Jesus can sink in water.

Reverse Jesus can turn wine into water.

Reverse Jesus dares you to stone whores if you're sinner.

He was born in a cave on Easter and was killed in a shootout on Christmas eve when three kings finally tracked him down for outstanding debts of gold and spices.

I almost lolz my self to death.

2 minutes ETA on the video. This computer needs to hurry the fuck up.

I just spent a week editing 12 highschool football games and getting all the clips of one person I can so they can try to get a scholarship...shit gets boring reallll quick..

And thank god I have a quad-core to work on. I can't see my self dealing with this shit on anything else.

Sounds like it will be pretty nasty. Can't wait to see the finished product.

It will get better over time, the motor going in now is just a beater. I figured I wouldn't be happy with a stock turbo and found a deal on a 61mm with two matching chips for the exact combo I intend to use, so I jumped on it.

I'm spending far more money on this thing than I should be simply because I haven't had a Buick in so long. It's like meth, except you don't lose teeth.

I decided to be "Smart" and instead of dumping money into my car, I'm spending money to remodle my bathroom and kitchen. It's going to be the best looking kitchen evar! :lol:

It will get better over time, the motor going in now is just a beater. I figured I wouldn't be happy with a stock turbo and found a deal on a 61mm with two matching chips for the exact combo I intend to use, so I jumped on it.

Hell yeah man, I would have done the same thing. I need an O2 sensor for the Lexus and then I will be ready to slap my turbo kit on it. Just got my piggyback for it, going to try and tune it myself.