Fuck work

Alex L.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CPD is just gangster, that car had a motor and rear end when it was brought in right? Hell my wife wasn't allowed to get her nursing books out of her car after an accident and CPD towed it there. But some could get a motor and rear end OFF a car. :)

and they didn't even need a title to do it

stay classy, CPD, you worthless fucks

CPD is just gangster, that car had a motor and rear end when it was brought in right? Hell my wife wasn't allowed to get her nursing books out of her car after an accident and CPD towed it there. But some could get a motor and rear end OFF a car. :)

Wait wait wait ... So someone removed the motor and rear end while in the impound lot! :confused:

Wait wait wait ... So someone removed the motor and rear end while in the impound lot! :confused:

Yes.

CPD didn't even help finding the car. It sat on the lot for over a year before I found it. I randomly ran a carfax on the VIN, it showed the current owner to be "chief of police", so I called the BMV and asked what that was about. They informed me titles in that name are typically at the impound, or crushed. So on a whim I call the impound, sure enough, car is there.

I show up and speak with a guy that has been dealing with the car for a year and he tells me auto squad has extensively checked the car out since it was recovered with that Winston Cup car and tow rig that was stolen around the same time. These dumb mother fuckers couldn't even open the trunk (the lock was popped when I owned it, it was repaired but I hadn't installed the lock yet) I used a sawzall blade that was laying in the trunk and opened it to find a bunch of my shit (most of which I took with me that day). The guy in charge of moving it goes on to tell me it had a motor/trans/rear in it when it came in, and whoever it was recovered from (which is public info) was allowed to remove it.

I specifically asked me insurance company to contact me if anything ever happened and specifically asked the auto squad to do the same, of course, neither did anything.

/rant

/cliffs

Having some fun reminiscing Kenny? ;)

Nice numbers on the blue car.

Blue car got busy. Was no where near as fun as the gray car, but it put in some work.

Never did get any good races in that one, everyone was always scared because I drove it around on ET Drags and race gas all the time. :lol:

Never did get any good races in that one, everyone was always scared because I drove it around on ET Drags and race gas all the time. :lol:

WIN!!! Hahaha that's one way to do it.

Well my info finally came in for work, so I'm going the fuck home! Merry Chrstmas and make sure you lock your car up.

Blue car got busy. Was no where near as fun as the gray car, but it put in some work.

Haha, that's the only way to do it. How well did it hook? The Supra gets NO traction 1st-2nd, and I'm sure it would spin through 3rd now with it being so cold and damp.

Haha, that's the only way to do it. How well did it hook? The Supra gets NO traction 1st-2nd, and I'm sure it would spin through 3rd now with it being so cold and damp.

Best 60' of 1.47, typical 1.5x on a 28x9 ET Drag. I tried it on a 275/50 DR once without much luck... leaving on 7# of boost it just light them up. Those tires were on it MAYBE a week, rolling on it from 40pmh would result in a solid 300' of rubber. :lol: Not sure if it was the height (26" instead of the 28" I ran with the ET Drags), or the compound.

BONE stock suspension, the only thing done was the front swaybar was removed and it had an air bag in the right rear spring. Stock non boxed trailing arms, stock shocks, stock springs.