Dave & Derek @ NTB

AudiOn19s

You dont change your own oil?

No. I have the ability do everything under the sun but I refuse to do my own oil changes anymore. I had one too many Exxon quality oil change disasters in my garage to make it worth my while. That and by the time you poor the oil back into bottles and take it to be recycled you're really no further ahead time wise than just having someone else do it who can properly dispose of everything.

Hell I'd do it myself down there and still pay them the money for allowing me to use the lift and disposal of the oil for me....just no more messes in my garage

Andy

crashing the party on this thread to just say thanks to the NTB crew for helping me balance my tires before leaving town Friday. As always they are more than accomodating and very good prices.

Sorry Andy, didn't want to start another thread as it seems like the whole damn section is devoted to them....guess that means something is going well down there huh? :D

No. I have the ability do everything under the sun but I refuse to do my own oil changes anymore. I had one too many Exxon quality oil change disasters in my garage to make it worth my while. That and by the time you poor the oil back into bottles and take it to be recycled you're really no further ahead time wise than just having someone else do it who can properly dispose of everything.

Hell I'd do it myself down there and still pay them the money for allowing me to use the lift and disposal of the oil for me....just no more messes in my garage

Andy

You dont pour your oil down the drain :confused:

Well, if that is the reason than hats off to you for such a good price from Derek.